|DL&W #906 built in 1953 by the Lackawannas Keyser Valley Shops near Scranton, PA. #906 is one of five remaining cabooses of 60, built on the frame of a locomotive tender by the DL&W. Ex CR 22010, exx EL, nee DL&W 906. Restoration complete in 1991.
Hamburg, NY Map
Author: Anthony Fusarelli
|Picture Categories: RollingStock
|| This picture is part of album: Trains in Western New York